Xiaomi starts testing MIUI 14: first details and compatible models
Everything indicates that during the next month of November Xiaomi will announce its new series of high-end smartphones. We are talking about the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro , two highly anticipated devices, which will also hit the market along with an important surprise; MIUI 14 .
Apparently, Xiaomi has started to carry out the first internal tests of MIUI 14 , with the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Pro being the first two models where the company has been carrying out such tests. It is therefore that everything points to this new version debuting in November.
First details of MIUI 14 and compatible smartphones
But it does not finish here. As it has been leaked in the last hours, Xiaomi is preparing MIUI 14 for a total of 8 devices , including not only the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13, but also other smartphones.
In detail, Xiaomi has started testing MIUI 14 for China ROM on the following models:
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra : V184.108.40.206.TLACNXM
- Xiaomi 12S Pro : V220.127.116.11.TLECNXM
- Xiaomi 12S : V18.104.22.168.TLTCNXM
- Redmi K50 Ultra : V22.214.171.124.TLFCNXM
- Redmi K50 Pro : V126.96.36.199.TLKCNXM
- Redmi K50 : V188.8.131.52.TLNCNXM
In addition, MIUI 14 will also debut this year through the Global ROM and European ROM , with the following models being the first to be updated:
- Xiaomi 13 Pro : V184.108.40.206.TMBMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 : V220.127.116.11.TMCMIXM
- Xiaomi 12T Pro : V18.104.22.168.TLFMIXM
- Xiaomi 13 Pro : V22.214.171.124.TMBEUXM
- Xiaomi 13 : V126.96.36.199.TMCEUXM
- Xiaomi 12T Pro : V188.8.131.52.TLFEUXM
It should be noted that all these versions are based on Android 13 . Likewise, MIUI 14 is expected to debut first on other high-end but still-resisting models, such as the Xiaomi 12 and Xiaomi 11 Series.