Celebrate friendship on WhatsApp: Beautiful sayings for your loved ones
If you want to put a smile on your friends' faces, surprise them with a lovely WhatsApp message. Here you will find beautiful sayings that celebrate your friendship – to copy, send and share, also in your WhatsApp status.
True friends are always there for you. They listen to you, know you better than anyone else and know what makes you happy. Time to say thank you! Celebrate your friendship and regularly send your friends nice sayings on WhatsApp. Whether short or long, a piece of wisdom to think about, a beautiful poem or a funny saying – here you will find suitable ideas for every situation.
Friendship: Beautiful sayings for WhatsApp
Tell your friends what they mean to you. Image: © Pexels/Toa Heftiba Sinca 2022
- Friendship doesn't have to be perfect. only real
- You can't buy friends, they're a gift.
- True friends not only know your craziest stories – they have experienced them together with you.
- Our friendship: four hands, four feet, four eyes and one soul.
- A real friend doesn't have to ask why you're crying. He just needs to know who to spank.
- It's called friendship because you can do anything with friends.
- Really behind you is whoever stands in front of you.
- You don't need to look for friends. You find yourself.
- I will not fight for my friends. I will win for her.
- A true friend is someone who will drop everything when you need them.
- This is a voucher for a friendship. Redeemable: immediately. Valid: Forever.
- Fake friends believe rumours. Real friends believe in you.
- Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
- Good friends are easier to spot when life gets tough.
Real friends always stick together. Image: © Pexels/this is zun 2022
- Rich are those who have true friends.
- With other people, only the mouth smiles. With real friends, the heart smiles.
- Friendship is the rope that holds when all else fails.
- Pain is only shared with friends, happiness is shared with everyone.
- With the right people behind you, nothing can knock you down.
- Friends are like lanterns: they don't make the path shorter, but brighter.
- there are friends There is family. And there are friends who become family.
- Friends are like stamps: they become more valuable the longer you keep them.
- The best friends are not the ones you see every day, but the ones you hold in your heart.
- It is not daily contact that makes a friendship, but the certainty that you can rely on each other – no matter when and how.
- There are people who still don't understand you after 1,000 words. And there are friends who understand you without a word.
- A friendship is like a tree: it doesn't matter how tall it is, but how deep its roots go.
Poems & poetic things about friendship – to share on WhatsApp
A friend, a good friend, that's the best thing in the world… Image: © Pexels/Florian Doppler 2022
- Searched, found, connected forever!
- Only those who can make friends are in a good position in life! (Jole von Weissenberg)
- A true friend is the one who takes your hand but touches your heart.
- Before you start loving your enemies, you should treat your friends better. (Mark Twain)
- True friendship doesn't mean being inseparable, but being able to be apart without anything changing.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. (Elbert Hubbard)
- The best mirror is an old friend. (George Herbert)
- Friendship is a door between two people. It can creak, it can jam, but it's never locked. (Baltasar Gracian)
- The gems of a house are the friends who frequent it. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Don't walk behind me, maybe I'm not leading. Don't go ahead of me, maybe I won't follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. (Albert Camus)
- There are friends in life. And there are friends for life.
- The best people are the ones who stay even though they don't have to.
- Friendship is home regardless of location.
- No road is long with a friend by your side. (Japanese proverb)
- The reward of friendship is itself. (Ailred von Rievaulx)
- Life is like a train journey: many people get on, many people get off, but only a few accompany you to your destination.
Funny WhatsApp sayings for your friends
Laughing together brings us together. Image: © Pexels/Savannah Dematteo 2022
- Nothing is more valuable than a good friend – except a good friend with chocolate. (Linda Grayson)
- We've been friends for so long, I don't even know which one of us is the bad influence.
- Friendship means accepting the fine print.
- Friends are like therapists you can have a drink with.
- A true friend is like a bra: hard to find, supportive, comfortable, uplifting and close to the heart.
- Everyone has that friend whose laugh is funnier than his jokes.
- I don't know which is tighter: my jeans or our friendship?
- Friendship is when morons are morons with morons.
- Best friends don't care if your apartment is tidy. The main thing is that there is enough beer in the fridge.
- If you laugh I'll laugh too, if you cry I'll cry too, and if you jump off the bridge I'll climb in the boat and save you, you fool.
- Our friendship should never waver until we trundle off to the old people's home together.
- We'll be friends until we're old and senile. And then we will be new friends.