The rumors around MIUI 13 do not stop . Although, yesterday we discovered its official logo , today new details have begun to circulate that suggest that its debut could take place at the end of this month of December, reaching a total of nine devices of the company in the first place.
As we can read through XIAOMIUI and Gizmochina , the debut date of MIUI 13 will almost certainly be next December 28 , becoming the most anticipated update of all who have a Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO.
First devices to receive MIUI 13
But it does not finish here. Apparently, the debut of MIUI 13 will come with a major surprise, the deployment of its first updates to a total of nine devices . Among these we find the Xiaomi 11 or even the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Without going any further, the numberings of the first updates to MIUI 13 have been filtered , these being the following:
- Xiaomi Mix 4 : V18.104.22.168.SKMCNXM
- Xiaomi 11 Ultra : V22.214.171.124.SKACNXM
- Xiaomi 11 : V126.96.36.199.SKBCNXM
- Redmi K40 Pro : V188.8.131.52.SKKCNXM
- Redmi K40 : V184.108.40.206.SKHCNXM
- Redmi K40 Gaming : V220.127.116.11.SKJCNXM
- Xiaomi 10S : V18.104.22.168.SGACNXM
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G : V22.214.171.124.SKICNXM
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G : V126.96.36.199.SKPCNXM
As would be expected, MIUI 13 will be deployed at the beginning to the high-end of Xiaomi and of course, through the Chinese ROM. Then throughout the first quarter of 2022 it should start to hit the Global and European ROM . Similarly, we are faced with rumors and assumptions, so we will have to wait until the end of the month to confirm all these data.