Cancel Tinder Gold: Here's how
Tired of Tinder's gold subscription? With our guide you can get rid of premium membership in just a few steps.
A Tinder subscription can be terminated via the apps for Android and iOS or via the browser with a direct login to the dating site.
Cancel Tinder Gold: Android
In the Tinder Android app, you need to do the following to cancel your Gold subscription:
- Open Google Play and click on your profile picture to display all of the installed apps.
- Select the Tinder app to go to the application's store page.
- You will find the information about your Gold subscription under the buttons with which the app can be opened or uninstalled.
- Now click on "Manage subscription" and then on "Cancel subscription".
Cancel Tinder Gold: iOS
On iOS you can delete the Tinder Gold subscription in the following way:
- Go to settings and select "iTunes & App Store".
- Next, you need to click on your Apple ID and authenticate again.
- Then you can select the menu item "Subscriptions" and then "Tinder".
- You will now see the option "Cancel subscription". Here you can end your gold membership.
Cancel Tinder Gold: on the web
You can log into Tinder directly using a browser to cancel your subscription. It works like this:
- Go to Tinder and register using the "Register" button.
- Click on "My Profile" in the upper left corner and then select "Manage Account".
- Here you have to click on "Cancel" to end your gold membership.
Regardless of which route you choose, the subscription will only end at the earliest possible point in time. Memberships can be concluded for a month, half a year or a full year. Depending on which price model you have chosen, membership ends at a different point in time.
- Cancel Tinder Gold on Android: Google Play> Profile picture> Tinder app> "Manage subscription"> "Cancel subscription".
- To cancel Tinder Gold on iOS: Settings> "iTunes & App Store"> Apple ID> Authenticate> "Subscriptions"> "Tinder"> "Cancel Subscription".
- To cancel Tinder Gold on the web: Go to Tinder > "Sign In" button> "My Profile"> "Manage Account"> "Cancel".