A few days ago we were talking to you for the first time about the last big change that Xiaomi had implemented in MIUI in the form of widgets . New elements that, beyond decorating the desktop of our smartphone in the purest iOS style , will give us faster and more practical access to certain functionalities .
Whether through the application vault (App Vault), the Gallery, the Calendar or My Home, Xiaomi has been incorporating in the latest MIUI betas new widgets that with a design very similar to that of the iPhone improve the appearance of your system, facilitating certain tasks.
New MIUI and mobile widgets that will be compatible
As we can see below, this new set of widgets includes some related to time, time, calendar or simply shortcuts to certain functions . In addition, we also find some that will allow us to visualize the number of data steps or memory use .
The best thing is that Xiaomi has already published the new application that will give life to these widgets in MIUI, informing with it which will be the compatible devices , at least for the moment. To be exact, the only mobiles of the firm that for now will be compatible are:
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11, Mi 11 Youth Edition (Mi 11 LIte 5G)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Mi 10, Mi 10S, Mi 10 Ultra, Mi 10 Youth Edition (Mi 10 Lite)
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro (Xiaomi Mi Note 10)
- Redmi K40 Pro (Xiaomi Mi 11i), Redmi K40 (POCO F3), Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition (POCO F3 GT)
- Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi K30 Pro (POCO F2 Pro), Redmi K30, Redmi K30 Extreme Commemorative Edition, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi 10X
As we can see, the list of devices compatible with the new MIUI widgets is wide, although not as much as we would like. It should be noted that at the moment only mention is made of the devices under the MIUI Chinese ROM, so that after their arrival in the Global and European ROM they could end up being compatible with a greater number of devices.
Source | XIAOMIUI