The Xiaomi Mi Watch has become the most complete Xiaomi smartwatch that we can buy in our market. A most complete smartwatch that is now being updated receiving support to use Alexa as a voice assistant .
Thanks to its incorporating microphone , we can now use the Amazon assistant through the Xiaomi Mi Watch. Thanks to this, we can perform all kinds of actions such as activating our smart devices that we have linked to Alexa through voice commands.
This update comes through firmware v1.2.52 that will be installed on our Xiaomi Mi Watch through the Xiaomi Wear application. In addition, this new version also adds other changes:
- New features and improvements :
- Amazon Alexa (not available in all regions).
- Experimental function to control your phone's camera shutter from your watch.
- Two new watch faces.
- Optimizations :
- The "wake up clock" function now works faster.
- Improved pause status in training mode.
- Correction of small errors.
As we can see, in addition to being able to talk to Alexa, the Xiaomi Mi Watch will now also allow us to control the camera of our smartphone and change its dials with two new models.
Likewise, several known errors have been corrected , also optimizing the overall performance of the smartwatch. A highly anticipated update that expands the possibilities of the Xiaomi Mi Watch.