Although throughout the week we have not stopped knowing part of the news that MIUI 12.5 will bring to our smartphones, Xiaomi has announced today the first devices that will receive their Public Beta and therefore, the first to be updated. stably.
Specifically, Xiaomi has announced that this new development version will be launched to a total of 28 devices , including high-end and mid-range models, including the Xiaomi Mi 10 or even the Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 7 .
To be exact, these first devices to receive the MIUI 12.5 update and therefore, will be part of the first to receive the first stable version for the Chinese ROM and probably for the Global one are:
- Xiaomi Mi 11, Xiaomi Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 9, Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition, Xiaomi Mi 9SW, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Xiaomi CC9, Xiaomi CC9e, Xiaomi CC9 Meitu Custom Edition
- Redmi 10X, Redmi 10X Pro
- Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G, Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30S, Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro
This same list would coincide with the first Xiaomi to receive MIUI 12.5 Global
As we can see, the list is quite extensive and although it only makes mention of Xiaomi mobile devices that use the MIUI Chinese ROM, in general these are usually the first to be updated through the Global and European ROM.
Therefore, it would be expected that by the middle of the year these devices mentioned will be the first to start receiving MIUI 12.5 Global. In addition, this update will give rise to the arrival of MIUI 13 that we could see into the autumn season or perhaps, almost at the end of the year.
Via | MyDrivers